zaterdag 7 december 2019

Ronde 4

Ketting

In de tekst van het nummer wat gespeeld wordt zit de bandnaam van het volgende fragment. De eerste band zit in de tekst van het laatste nummer, oftewel de ketting is rond!

1   UB40 - Foud For Thought
     "Ivory Madonna dying in the dust,"
2   Madonna - Physical Attraction
     "You say you want to stay the night. But you'll leave me tomorrow I don't care"
3  Tomorrow - My White Bicycle
     "Ridin' all around the streets. Four o'clock and they're all asleep"
4   The Streets - Dry Your Eyes
     "Dry your eyes mate. I know you want to make her see how much this pain hurts "
5   The Hurts - Wonderful Life
     "He doesn't want the company. But there's something in the air"
6   Air - Alpha Beta Gaga (feat. Rhymefest , Mark Ronson remix) *1
     "My spot at the top will not be vacant. I whistle as I walk the pavement to pay rent"
7   Pavement - Gold Soundz
     "Because it's nothing I don't like. Is it a crisis or a boring change?"
8   Change - A Lover's Holiday
     "I was so damned scared, it was dark. It was so dim, it was a shame"
9   The Damned - Stretcher Case Baby
     "Say you could kiss like a dream. Say your kisses like peaches and cream"
10 Peaches - Kick It (feat. Iggy Pop)
     "I got these moves that we can do to and sing. I don't look too good in pink"
11 Pink - Just Like A Pill
     "I can't stay on your morphine, 'cause it's making me itch"
12 Morphine - Mary, Won’t You Call My Name
     "I fell into the hands of a rich man's daughter. She led me like a lamb no bother"
13 Lamb - Gabriel
     "I can fly. But I want his wings. I can shine even in the darkness."
14 The Darkness - Growing On Me
     "I can't get rid of you. I don't know what to do. I don't even know who is growing on who"
15 The Who - Silas Stingy
     "He carried all his money in a little black box. Which was heavy as a rock, with a big padlock"
16 Black Box - Strike It Up
     "Strike it up, this band is gonna play my tune"
17 The Band - Jemina Surrender
     "Jemima Surrender, I'm gonna give it to you. Ain't no pretender gonna ride in my canoe" *2
18 The Pretenders - The Phone Call
     "This is a mercy mission. From a faceless messenger who don't want to see you hit "
19 The Mission - Hands Across The Ocean
     "Bangles, beads and lipstick games. And comfort holds me dear"
20 The Bangles - Going Down To Liverpool
     "Hey there. Where you going with that UB40 in your hand"

Opmerkingen:
 *1 Dit is oorspronkelijk een instrumentaal nummer. Alleen de remix heeft tekst.
 *2 De enige onvolkomenheid in deze ronde: hier wordt het enkelvoud gezongen terwijl de
      bandnaam die we zoeken in het meervoud is.

Solo's: De titles van 10, 15 en 18 waren quizmastersolo's.
            14 titel - Growing On Me -> Martha Wainwrong ain't right.

Hints in deze ronde:
 Tomorrow (Het was immers 1 december)
 Alpha BetaGaga
Peaches

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten